Following the live talks the recorded sessions will be placed here for you to access
Here is our virtual library of all previous talks - enjoy!
Dr Simon Sneddon
Why study law?
What skills are important?
What can you do with a law degree?
Passion - What drives you?
Purpose- How to align your actions
Path - Your strengths, skills and expertise
Service Design and The Future of Education
Professor nick petford
Volcanoes in 20 minutes
Place - observations
People - hazards
Planets - ET Volcanoes & astronomy
Leadership - Inspire Students - Engage young people - Student's Future
Dr Paul Redmond
• How the world of work is changing
• What will the new world of work look like?
• His 3 tips to help young people develop employability skills, based on his own research
• Predicting technological change
• Coping with intergenerational differences
• Ensuring inclusion and diversity
• The journey of a Design Graduate
• Interactive Experiences
• The Future of Education
• My path through academica
• An ethnic minority studying history
• My Story
Are you considering a career in Broadcast and Media?
dr. sharon wheatley
• Why study Engineering
• Can audit be interesting
• Is risk management about difficult sums?
dr. ROb worrall
• Growth Mindset
• You are your Greatest Resource
• If you want to innovate learn to collaborate